All You Need to Know About Live Dealer Baccarat
Read This Article and Get to Know With Live Dealer Baccarat
Here we have a game that has been the favorite among high-rollers, and today it is a standard offering among live dealer casinos. In most cases you will be able to play the standard variation, but today live casinos implement other baccarat variations as well. Live dealer baccarat is the perfect game if you get fed up with playing against the computer. You want a real-life, breading and talking dealer? Try live dealer baccarat at one of the online casinos that we have reviewed at our website.
The best thing about live dealer baccarat is that the bet limits are the same as if playing RNG baccarat, and much more favorable than the bet limits found at land-based casinos.
Brief Facts About Live Dealer Baccarat
- Live dealer baccarat has a genuine and authentic atmosphere. Just stay at your home in your pajamas and don’t waste time and money on travelling to the nearest land-based casino. You want find bonuses there!
- Unlike other games, live dealer baccarat has some of the lowest house edges.
- Today, you can play live dealer baccarat directly on your Smartphone or tablet. Check out the Playtech, Microgaming, and NetEnt powered online casinos that offer live dealer baccarat and play on your Android, Windows or iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the highest live dealer baccarat bet limits?
– The standard bet limits range from 0.50$ up to $1,000, $2,000 or $5,000. But, there are some live dealer casinos that offer bet limits up to $25,000 for a single bet.
2. Can I use a welcome bonus to play live dealer baccarat?
– In most cases you can use the welcome bonus, but some casinos even give separate welcome or regular bonuses for playing live dealer games.
3. Do live dealer baccarat games offer side bets?
– Depending on the live baccarat variations, you will find some side bets. Popular side bets are dragon, big/small, pairs, progressive etc. The most popular is the progressive side bet in progressive live dealer baccarat.
4. Can I play live dealer baccarat at any time of the day or night?
– Yes, live dealer games are available 24/7 no matter which time zone you live in.
5. What if my internet connection crashes while I am playing live dealer baccarat?
– If your internet connection crashes in the middle of making a bet, the system will automatically play out your bet, but no further bets will be made in your name.
A Preview of Live Dealer Baccarat
It is exactly the same as playing a computer simulated baccarat game. The rules are identical, the game play is identical, only that in live dealer baccarat you get to play alongside other players against a real life dealer that uses real playing cards on a real baccarat table. You can choose between live dealer baccarat tables where you can play against the dealer by yourself or with other players. The dealer is streamed live in HD from a professional casino studio.
Getting Started with Live Dealer Baccarat
First, you need an online casino where live dealer games are offered along with live dealer baccarat. If you don’t have a clue which one to choose, try some of the ones that we have reviewed according to our strict standards.
You can play live dealer games by downloading the casino software that you need to download to play all the casino games, or you can just play them directly in your browser. Whichever option is suitable for you. If you have a slower computer, it might be better to download the games. If you are using a Smartphone or table, you don’t need to download anything.
Don’t forget to register first and make a deposit, or you will not be allowed to play live dealer baccarat. Live games are not available for practice, so the only way of playing them is using real money. First, you have to access the live casino lobby. There you will see all the live games offered. Choose your desired live dealer baccarat game according to the bet limits displayed in the lobby and click on the game. When you’ve gained access you will have to choose one of the available seats on the table and after that you can start placing bets.